A good fleet management targets the following:
• optimization of vehicle’s operating costs
• extend the life of the vehicle/s
• decrease the depreciation for a vehicle resale value
• reduction of stand-by time of a motor vehicle in case of road incidents that have major faults as a result
• inform the customer in real time about the status of each vehicle in the fleet.
Purchase of vehicles
• auto market research according to customer’s needs, requirements and budget
• comparative analysis on various parameters such as functionality, quality and design of the chosen vehicles
• configuration settings in case of a purchase
• complete technical check-up for rented vehicles in order to avoid further unpleasant situations
• advice for finding the financing optimal solutions and prepare the needed documentation
• place delivery order and supervise the entire delivery process
• consultancy services for the selection of suppliers for vehicle’s equipment (alarms, radar detectors, GPS)
Effective fleet management
• optimal counselling and real time assistance
• advice throughout the entire registration process
• advice on the vehicle registration to the Financial Administration Office
• create a special folder for each vehicle in the fleet
• track the endowment of vehicles according to the legal framework (medical kit, warning triangles, fire extinguishers, reflective vests, etc.)
• prepare internal procedures related to the fleet and its use
• notifications for:
- Tax payments deadlines,
- Expiry dates for: car insurance, vignette, ITP (periodical technical inspection), temporary registration, leasing agreement
• advice regarding the most appropriate providers of insurance (RCA, CASCO, green card, people and / or luggage insurance), fuel, tires, spare parts etc.
• negotiation and closing contracts with providers of:
- Maintenance services - ensure priority programming and the timeliness of the maintenance / repair works,
- Fuel - centralizing data on fuel consumption
- Tires - purchase at special prices, priority programming for their replacement, storage services.
- Parts and Supplies
- Surveillance systems: GPS, tachograph
• proposal of procedures regarding performance improvement and fuel consumption check
• assistance in preparing the car for winter
• consulting services / prepare claim files, follow track finding by the insurer, monitor the compensation collection, closing of the file, and reintegration of the insurance policy
• monthly detailed report regarding: costs, ITP, vignettes, insurances, fuel consumption, record sheets go, track incidents / accidents, technical history (maintenance, interventions, repairs)
• at customer's request we can provide the necessary staff (replacement driver) to carry out: inspections and repairs, ITP, registration, at least two washes and vulcanization works every month.
During unavailability of a vehicle Oca Tours is able to provide (for a fee) car and driver at your disposal.
Cars for sale
• optimal evaluation of fleet for the sale of cars
• identify appropriate time and details of the sale
• consulting for car deletion (RAR) and removal from Fiscal Administration records